Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted to let all of you know that if you need to reach us here at Mountune USA the best way is to call 714 424-9400 or email us. General questions can be sent to usa at mountune dott commm and if you need to get a hold of me directly you can email me at randy dottt robles at mountune dottt commm.

With our current workload and new partnerships our time on here is quite limited. Thanks for understanding! :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,296 Posts
Hey guys, just wanted to let all of you know that if you need to reach us here at Mountune USA the best way is to call 714 424-9400 or email us. General questions can be sent to usa at mountune dott commm and if you need to get a hold of me directly you can email me at randy dottt robles at mountune dottt commm. With our current workload and new partnerships our time on here is quite limited. Thanks for understanding! :cool:
When I was installing my turbo-back exhaust, we had a question about which gasket to use. Ken answered the phone and we had the answer in 90 seconds.

Kudos to Mountune for the products and support.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts