Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
lol i believe bill actually took it down-
in his newest vid of mbrp intake pipe he said - before the mass air flow sensor - the st doesn't have a maf
i pointed it out on the youtube comments
with in a few hours he responded to me - pretty sure he took it down to change it
i gotta say kudos to a vendor that's on it like that
i've spent a little money with you guys and i'll probably send some more

· Registered
666 Posts
lol i believe bill actually took it down-
in his newest vid of mbrp intake pipe he said - before the mass air flow sensor - the st doesn't have a maf
i pointed it out on the youtube comments
with in a few hours he responded to me - pretty sure he took it down to change it
i gotta say kudos to a vendor that's on it like that
i've spent a little money with you guys and i'll probably send some more

ahh lol, maybe it will make the next oops video we do.

· Registered
18 Posts
Yea I goofed. Funny enough I got it right on the Spool Tuning version but had a brain fart when doing the CJ Pony Parts version lol What can I say its 100+ degrees under the lights in the studio so I am a bit out of it and even called it a Fiesta once lol
I feel somewhat OK since even Ford's manual incorrectly refers to it as a MAF sensor instead of a TMAP!

· Premium Member
675 Posts
No MAF on the ST!
It's got 3 tmaps!
LOL

Don't sweat it mistakes happen. Even the OP made a mistake there is 2 TMAP sensors and 1 MAP sensor.

· Registered
3,317 Posts
Yea I goofed. Funny enough I got it right on the Spool Tuning version but had a brain fart when doing the CJ Pony Parts version lol What can I say its 100+ degrees under the lights in the studio so I am a bit out of it and even called it a Fiesta once lol
I feel somewhat OK since even Ford's manual incorrectly refers to it as a MAF sensor instead of a TMAP!
Eh I keep saying it too, changing stuff is dumb sometimes hahaha Your videos are still some of the best out there for the ST, so keep it up.

· Registered
127 Posts
Hey Bill how about a maintenance video for the turbo smart compact dual port? I'm wondering if it can be done on the car or should it be take out and done on a bench?

· Registered
134 Posts
Reactions: BlindAssassin111
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.