Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Greenville but I'm in Cola every weekend to vist the gf, I see a red one allll the time parked off Huger St

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I see more STs in columbia than anywhere else. Every weekend I see at least 3. Last weekend I saw a TS, OW, TB and PB all just on my way back from the columbiana mall!

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
I see more STs in columbia than anywhere else. Every weekend I see at least 3. Last weekend I saw a TS, OW, TB and PB all just on my way back from the columbiana mall!
These STs that you're seeing.......do they have Focusst.org decals?

If not, PM me your address and I can send down a few for those encounters on the roadway.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yeah I see them all the time when I'm at work. There's a silver one that goes to my church. There's a black one on Whaley st I guess they work there. I know there is a girl driving a black one so that may be her not sure. I work at UPS so I see them all the time in Columbia at work.

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
I know someone there for the CCC that used to be a Focus owner in Germany with me. He now has a MKI MS3 that has some nice goodies on it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm stationed at FT Jackson and have yet to see any STs other than mine.
Cool. Got anything done to yours? I just got a cobb apv3! My first mod accompanied with the air filter and rear motor mount. Stage 1 Kit. I feel like everything is better now. You can hear the blow off valve and turbo spool better. It has more power and better traction/reduced wheel hop and it shifts better. Can't go wrong

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just a MBRP cat back and a green filter. I have three cars and a motorcycle that I need to unload before any more mods. I'm car poor. Lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
I like it a lot better than stock. You can actually tell that it's running. If you want to listen to it sometime just let me know when is a good time for you.

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
If you see a MS3 like this on Jackson, it's not stock. The owner can drive and I have driven this car a couple of times. He used to own a Focus and is pretty knowledgable. Damn good officer as well.

2007_Mazdaspeed_3.jpg

1 - 20 of 49 Posts