Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have pics of colored lugs? I'm doing some wheel shopping and would like to see how different colors look.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Anyone have pics of colored lugs? I'm doing some wheel shopping and would like to see how different colors look.
I've got chrome on black wheels. But keep in mind a lot of wheels for the ST are a very positive offset and usually have some deep lug holes so you don't even see the lugs anyway. My wheels you can't even tell that they are chrome so I didn't waste my time getting blacks ones to match the wheels.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I have used McGard colored nuts for a long time now. The red set pictured below was on the car for over 10 years with no discoloration. I have had Black Chromes in the ST for a few years now with no issues other than having to clean brake dust off of them every when I swap between summer/winter sets.

McGard Spline Drive and Tuner lock in Black Chrome on Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 in Matte Graphite
IMG_0421.jpg

McGard Lug Nuts in Black Chrome on Stock Wheels
IMG_1693.JPG

McGard Red Cap Spline Drive on my old Focus. I don't remember what the wheel is called, but it is discontinued anyway so it doesn't really matter.
IMG_0122.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts