Ford Focus ST Forum banner
241 - 260 of 268 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
I made it to Denver finally for my job. Only seen one ST in a weeks time, looked stock and an older model. Trying to figure out how strict the emissions tests are here, I just had them done in Missouri before I left and passed easily, just didn't know if they did visual inspections here or not.

· Registered
228 Posts
I made it to Denver finally for my job. Only seen one ST in a weeks time, looked stock and an older model. Trying to figure out how strict the emissions tests are here, I just had them done in Missouri before I left and passed easily, just didn't know if they did visual inspections here or not.
Missouri is more involved. It's just emissions, no safety. You'll be fine

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

· Registered
400 Posts
So I moved to Colorado Springs 2 months ago, decided to go from ST to RS. Will be parting out the ST, don't have most stock parts - so if anyone wants to trade OEM+cash for any parts I have, more than willing to meet up.

· Registered
228 Posts
So I moved to Colorado Springs 2 months ago, decided to go from ST to RS. Will be parting out the ST, don't have most stock parts - so if anyone wants to trade OEM+cash for any parts I have, more than willing to meet up.
List up what you have /need. This thread is fairly dead, though. Most of the front range folks use Faceballs for the local chat. There are a few of us that don't though... me being one of them. Facebook free for 6yrs now.

· Registered
196 Posts
Hello All!!

Just picked up my RED 2017 ST! Looking forward to meeting you all and catching up with the group sometime.

Im in Arvada.

Fred
Nice! Check out the Focus ST/RS group on facebook if you haven't already. Very active group on there.

· Registered
3 Posts
Not sure if this is a dead thread or not, sorry for reviving it if it is hahaha... Anyone from up north, FoCo/Loveland area? I have seen a few FoST's up here. I am rocking a basically stock '17 OW ST1, bought it brand-new from Loveland Ford about 8 months ago, loving every minute of owning it (which is evidenced by the fact that I have already put 21k miles on it)! I am wanting to start autocrossing it at some point here, and it would be cool to have other ST owners to hang out with. I have lived up here for about 9 years, but this is the first car I have had that was worthy of putting some time and money into, so I have no idea where to look as far as shops/tuners go.

Loving this forum as well, so much great info!

· Registered
228 Posts
Not sure if this is a dead thread or not, sorry for reviving it if it is hahaha... Anyone from up north, FoCo/Loveland area? I have seen a few FoST's up here. I am rocking a basically stock '17 OW ST1, bought it brand-new from Loveland Ford about 8 months ago, loving every minute of owning it (which is evidenced by the fact that I have already put 21k miles on it)! I am wanting to start autocrossing it at some point here, and it would be cool to have other ST owners to hang out with. I have lived up here for about 9 years, but this is the first car I have had that was worthy of putting some time and money into, so I have no idea where to look as far as shops/tuners go.

Everyone does faceballz..except me. I like forums, miss the old days when we had decent focus meets.

· Registered
1,151 Posts
Just bought a 2016 Focus ST, CPO with 5Kmi.

Already added 1Kmi to the clock in 10days.

And went up Pikes Peak last weekend...
]

Ethan
I'm from Missouri, but I've been up there twice.

· Registered
145 Posts
Colorado native stuck in Kentucky. Back in the day (20 years ago) we used to cruise the Westy loop. Miss those nights.

· Registered
11 Posts

I'm from Greeley and have pretty much the same car and purchased around the same time from Loveland Ford.

Where were you planning on autocrossing? Whenever I look for events in the area they are generally in the Springs and rarely in Commerce City.

· Premium Member
487 Posts
Do you still own your ST? I just moved to Wellington.

If not do you know of any ST/RS owners from the Ft. Collins area

· Registered
72 Posts
Here here! 14 RR ST1 in Loveland. Lived here forever & bought her new from Loveland Ford. I would love to attend more events/ meets, but unfortunately it seems Facebook is the only place that info is shared on. For us w/o Facebook it's SOL.

241 - 260 of 268 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.