Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Has this happened to anyone? My inlet tube keeps falling out of place into the air box (I lifted up the rubber piece to show how it)

IMG_2195.JPG

Any suggestions to keep it from moving or keep it in place?

I fixed it but it fell again..

Thanks!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hey Guys,

Has this happened to anyone? My inlet tube keeps falling out of place into the air box (I lifted up the rubber piece to show how it)

View attachment 95834

Thanks!
Sorry about the issue you are having, but as UnfocusedST has stated we do have a fix. Please refer to this thread: http://www.focusst.org/forum/custom-performance-engineering/30470-cp-e-intake-box-fix.html
We will get the fix out as soon as you contact us [email protected]

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hey Guys,

Thanks!
Were you able to get the fix?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I took out the filter and pushed the little snorkel piece towards the front fender and it fell into the groove. Now both top and bottom are in and hasn't moves since :) I've driven it a lot since I've posted this and I've driven it hard so everything is fine now

·
Registered
557 Posts
I took out the filter and pushed the little snorkel piece towards the front fender and it fell into the groove. Now both top and bottom are in and hasn't moves since :) I've driven it a lot since I've posted this and I've driven it hard so everything is fine now
Glad everything worked out. How do you like it now that everything is buckled in all nice ans snug?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad everything worked out. How do you like it now that everything is buckled in all nice ans snug?
I'm loving all the noise and turbo sounds you hear now from the filter , can't wait to buy all the other stuff you guys make for our STS

Reactions: UnfocusedST

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I can't wait to get more parts but for now I'm gonna upgrade my suspension with the ground control koni kit

1 - 11 of 11 Posts