Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone know a trick or what I am missing here? The strut is fully seated but I cannot get the sway bar link to line up

Comparing this side to the still OEM side it appears there is not enough droop in the suspension for it to line up

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
296 Posts
Anyone know a trick or what I am missing here? The strut is fully seated but I cannot get the sway bar link to line up

Comparing this side to the still OEM side it appears there is not enough droop in the suspension for it to line up

Do you have both wheels off the ground and are on jack stands ?
Its close try prying the sway bar up to make it fit. It should just lift the sway bar upwards enough to allow it to go in. That is what I had to do. It did not take a lot of force to lift the sway bar up.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Both wheels are off the ground.the link on the other side was bound up a bit so I jacked up the LCA and disconnected it. All assembled now.

Thanks for the input all

·
Registered
1 Posts
Both wheels are off the ground.the link on the other side was bound up a bit so I jacked up the LCA and disconnected it. All assembled now.

Thanks for the input all

I’m having this exact problem, do you mind explaining a bit more? I’m new to this stuff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts