Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

We've been hard at work finalizing the Staged Packages as well as making last minute tweaks to the calibrations. Below you will find information about each of the products we are bringing to market for the 2013 Focus ST. You will also find results from our in-house chassis dynamometer comparing each stage against a well running stock vehicle. We have also broken down each stage each other to show the natural progression of the COBB staged upgrade path.

We have tested every single combination of hard parts and calibrations to come up with the most optimal and cost-effective way to take your car through an evolutionary process of performance gains. This car does not follow the common "cookie cutter" modification path like other platforms. We have done extensive R&D to make sure you don't waste hard earned money on modifications that will not deliver the best bang-for-your-buck experience! We have also done extensive calibration testing with each of these parts to ensure maximum safety and performance is achieved at each stage.

As of today, we are officially opening up pre-orders for the Stage2 and Stage3 packages. Pre-orders will be taken over the phone by calling 866-922-3059, or through any of our dealers. We will not be taking pre-orders for individual a-la-cart pieces at this time*. Official launch date for the Stage2 package is 2/28/13 so get your orders in now to guarantee availability! We will also be taking pre-orders for Stage3 with an anticipated availability of 3/28/13. No charges will be incurred until the products are shipped!

*If you already own an Accessport, we will accept pre-orders for the staged package less AP as listed below.

Our products:

COBB Accessport - Price $595

COBB Front Mount Intercooler - Price $1095 – Available 2/28/13

COBB Intake System - Price $299 – Available 2/28/13

COBB Downpipe - Price $599 – Available 2/28/13

COBB Catback Exhaust - Price $799 – ETA 3/28/13

Here is a break-down of each individual stage, the products required, and their power gains.

Stock vs Stage1 - Price $595

Stage1 minimum requirements: COBB Accessport
Recommended modifications: COBB Rear Motor Mount
Optional modifications: COBB Intake, COBB Catback Exhaust

Stock vs Stage2 - Retail Price: $1989 | Package Price $1849 | Package Price Less AP: $1279

Stage2 minimum requirements: COBB Accessport, COBB Front Mount Intercooler System, COBB Intake System
Optional modifications: COBB Catback Exhaust

Stock vs Stage3 - Retail Price: $3387 | Package Price $3100 | Package Price Less AP: $2559

Stage3 minimum requirements: COBB Accessport, COBB Front Mount Intercooler System, COBB Intake System, COBB Downpipe, COBB Catback Exhaust

We have also broken down each stage against each other to show the natural progression of performance.

Stage1 vs Stage2

Stage1 vs Stage3

Stage2 vs Stage3

Finally, we end with a comparison of a stock vehicle and Stage1 through Stage3.

Stock + All Stages

As always, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask any of us. We will always provide you with honest, accurate, and detailed answers based from the massive amount of in house research and development we have done with this platform!

Cheers,
-Braden @ COBB

·
Registered
132 Posts
Great work Cobb!

Is the COBB intake CARB approved in CA? How much additional air flow does the blue filter provide against the stock air filter?

What's the noise rating on the exhaust?

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great work Cobb!

Is the COBB intake CARB approved in CA? How much additional air flow does the blue filter provide against the stock air filter?

What's the noise rating on the exhaust?
We are CARB pending for now, working on that! I do not have those figures available. The exhaust will come in under the legal decibel limit for CA. We design all of our catbacks to conform to the decibel regulations!

Cheers,
-Braden @ COBB

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I got a question on the Intake. What if you already have a green Filter? is there a way to get a price decrease so you don't have to green Filters Floating around?

Also All this stuff is just amazing...

·
Registered
527 Posts
I'm feeling extremely close to Braden right now lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got a question on the Intake. What if you already have a green Filter? is there a way to get a price decrease so you don't have to green Filters Floating around?

Also All this stuff is just amazing...
I believe the decision was made to have one SKU for now. You would be able to keep your green filter, or replace it with our blue filter, or have a spare available so you don't have to wait for the other to dry during cleanings.

Cheers,
-Braden @ COBB

·
Registered
257 Posts
Stop by the Plano location yesterday, ordered FMIC and cold air intake :D

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
This is just awesome.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I think every one should give COBB around of applause for making such awesome stuff at the perfect prices I think for once every thing is properly priced in the right manor.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Saw in another thread that you are offering springs as well...what kind of drop does it achieve? Front? Back?
Thanks

·
Registered
719 Posts
Cobb guys, I still can't find photos and specs, including weight, on your CAT back exhaust. Where are they posted?

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Saw in another thread that you are offering springs as well...what kind of drop does it achieve? Front? Back?
Thanks
I do not have this information yet, I will try to get a hold of the final specs for you!

Cobb guys, I still can't find photos and specs, including weight, on your CAT back exhaust. Where are they posted?
Our catback exhaust is in production and final numbers and pictures have not been available. The product information should be available closer to our release schedule.

·
Vendor
22 Posts
Other products launching next week:

Springs - PN 9F1760 - $299
The COBB 2013+ Focus ST Sport Spring Kit is the best first step to a better handling and better looking car. The 1” drop front and 1.1” drop rear lowers the car’s center of gravity to improve cornering speed and response while also minimizing wheel gap for a sportier look. This aggressive stance reduces squat and wheel hop under hard acceleration. Progressive spring rates of 154 - 194 lbs/in front and 171 - 217 lbs/in rear provide the sport feel without being unnecessarily harsh or bouncy. Road course tested and real world approved, the COBB Tuning Sport Spring Kit is the best direct replacement spring available for your 2013+ Focus ST.

Anti-Sway Bars - PN 9F1250 - $375
The COBB Anti-Sway Bar Kit is one of the most effective ways to improve handling without negatively affecting ride quality or NVH (Noise, Vibration, Harshness). The perfectly balanced kit has a 27mm front bar and an adjustable 25 mm rear bar to resist body-roll, sharpen turn-in response, and reduce understeer. The CNC bent anti-swaybar kit includes stiffer polyurethane bushings for instant suspension response, and all are direct factory replacements to ensure perfect OEM-like fitment without compromising performance. The COBB Tuning Anti-Sway Bar Kit is compatible with stock and most aftermarket endlinks.

Images should be coming this week.

Adam

1 - 20 of 120 Posts