Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!

Kaizen Tuning is now Protuning Focus ST's! All you need on your end is an Cobb AccessPort and your Focus ST!

Protune - Are done in house on our Dyno Dynamics dyno. The tuning is done in house, on your car for your specific car. This is no cookie cutter tune. We take the time to understand what your car wants, and tune it on the dyno to it maximum safe potential. The Protune is the ultimate tune for your car, will provide the best tune, and get you the most power. Why should you chose Protuning at Kaizen Tuning? Our dyno has the most advanced eddy brake system, to simulate the car on the street. We do not need to do any unsafe road tuning after we get done on the dyno. Our machine is not going to give you glamorous numbers, but it will give you the best tune, and what your car REALLY puts down is what its all about. Our dyno is in a professionally built dyno cell, that had proper airflow for the car to consume. This is a step that is very often forgotten about in other facilities. Few facilities in the country protune Cobb AccessPorts more than we do, with Kaizn handling Evo X, GTR, and modern Subaru platforms, and now adding the Focus ST.

Etune - Are you not able to get to Kaizen Tuning? Then the etune is for you. We send you a base file for your Focus, and then we dial it in with you data logging the car on the street. An accurate mod list is necessary to get the best tune for you car in this format. You will not get the same results as getting up on the rollers, but you will get a profetional custom tune.

Pricing - Protune - $500
E-Tune - $300

Ready to get started? Shoot us a PM, give us a call drop us an email.

FocusST_zps64bb56ee.jpg

21DynoCUOriginal.jpg

2BuildingExterior.jpg

·
Registered
878 Posts
So if we add parts after an initial e-tune, it's another $300?

·
Registered
662 Posts
These guys did a friend's legacy gt and he's been thrilled with the results.

I've only heard good things about their opporation.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Depending on how much stuff you add i'm sure they would still work with you. I'm going to guess that most aftermarket parts will only warrant minor changes in the tune after the initial tune.

These guys want to make relationships, not just customers. They aren't going to get you setup with a tune and then send you on you way...

So if we add parts after an initial e-tune, it's another $300?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Depending on how much stuff you add i'm sure they would still work with you. I'm going to guess that most aftermarket parts will only warrant minor changes in the tune after the initial tune.

These guys want to make relationships, not just customers. They aren't going to get you setup with a tune and then send you on you way...
No cooky cutter tunes here.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'm right up the road in Manchester NH. I've heard great things about you guys! Looking forward to seeing you in spring/summa time!
Looking to get an aftermarket manifold once it's developed, and turbosmart internal wastegate installed, would you guys suggest I/You/Us, install it there at the shop parking lot? Or is it safe to install the manifold and drive down to mass on a canned stage 3 tune from cobb and just install the new wastegate there? To me, they seem like the last pieces of "power/performance" enhancing hardware besides going down the big turbo way, and I don't have the gobbs and gobbs of $$$ for that... yet...

·
Registered
687 Posts
Nice! Do a proper break-in please, and watch that oil temp gauge. Drive it easy until it hits the 1/4 mark. Yeah, it takes a while for the oil to get warm in the cold...

I wish all cars came with an oil temp gauge, coolant temp is useless...

Today! haha and I was one of the project cars on the Kaizen website even though John never updated the damn thing lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts