Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was going to buy another ST but the deal fell through. I bought this intercooler for it, thus I don't need it. I paid 500 shipped I would like to get that if possible.

it is used located in Maryland it includes the core, 4 clamps, 2 end couplers, drill bit for top fasteners of core, the bolts for the top fasteners. Price drop 350 shipped

IMG_20170207_110001390_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
doesnt look like its missing anything, uses stock piping besides whats pictured if i'm correct.

That is correct, i just bought it from chrisparham last week, He actually included the drill bit for the top hangers. It also has a bung drilled for water/ meth if you choose to use that.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what is included with the kit is the core, end couplers, 4 clamps, drill bit and the core bolt fasteners.That said I will work you on the price.

·
Registered
862 Posts
1)Title of the thread must contain the following: FS: (For Sale), WTB: (Want To Buy) WTT: (Want To Trade), or FREE:

2) In the body of your For Sale or For Trade post, use the format below (copy and paste) to list THE BASIC FACTS for each item being sold or traded:

THE BASIC FACTS

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.):
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc.
C. Price/What you want to trade for:
D. Location of item:
E. Picture of item for sale or for trade MUST CONTAIN (within the same picture) a sheet of paper with the following on it:
Your User Name
Today's Date

They are gonna come get you

1 - 16 of 16 Posts