Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If i can get local person that would be great. Central Valley, All of Bay Area,Tri Valley, & Sacramento

I am selling 3" Cobb Exhaust with zero damages. If someone can give their stock exhaust. I will sell this one for $400.00 I have about 40k miles on it. Just need good wash.

Front Splitter for 100.00 because regular wear

Side Skirt very clean $150.00

Husky Liners Black Weatherbeater Front & 2nd Seat Floor Liners Fits 2012-2015 Ford Focus: $75.00

·
Registered
41 Posts
Damnit. I love the splitter and the skirts. But I'm across the country haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damnit. I love the splitter and the skirts. But I'm across the country haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only reason I don’t want to ship skirt because I am not sure how much shipping would be. I don’t mind sending to you. I can find out today when go ship the other items.

·
Registered
7 Posts
For the exhaust, what's your Zip code? It would be a bit of a trip for me I know, but trying to see if the wifey would let me make it up. In in socal. Just trying to get accurate travel time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
For the exhaust, what's your Zip code? It would be a bit of a trip for me I know, but trying to see if the wifey would let me make it up. In in socal. Just trying to get accurate travel time.

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
I can I am still looking for stock exhaust tho.
I have a stock exhaust that I will just GIVE you...was about to toss it anyways.

I did cut it twice, once at the axle and one at the down pipe, but any decent muffler shop can weld it right back up!

Central Valley too...Tracy, to be exact.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts