Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cobb APV3 2014 Focus ST + Statified, FREEKTUNE, FSWERKS 93 Octane Tunes

Cobb Accessport APV3 with Statified, FREEKTUNE, FSWERKS 93 octane Stage 1 & 2 Tunes for 2014 Focus ST.

Included Performance tunes for 2014 Focus ST
Tune 1 Stage 1 Freektune 93 Octane
Tune 2 Stage 1 Flash Stratified 93 Octane
Tune 3 Stage 2 FSWerks 93 Octane
Tune 4 Cobb OTS Tunes 87,91,93 Octane

Very good condition, never mounted, just used to flash car. Uninstalled and ready to go.

$400 Shipped USPS Priority Mail
Payment Paypal F&F Pls

Everyday carry Technology Electronics Electronic device Gadget
Electronics Gadget Technology Electronic device Ipod
Electronics Technology Electronic device Gadget Everyday carry

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Just a heads up, custom tunes are pretty much vehicle specific and won't necessarily work on another car.
Good point, and those interested please note The Stratified,FREEKTUNE,FSWERKS tunes currently loaded on the tuner are 2014 Specific Focus ST tunes. They will not work on 2013,2015, 2016,2017 Models. This is a heck of a good deal for an owner of a 2014 running Stage 1 or 2.

The tuner will work fine with all Focus ST and Fiesta ST year models & I will be happy to wipe the 2014 ST tunes off and load Current Cobb Stage tunes of the buyers choice for their year model.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I also thought Stratified tunes were locked to the vehicle they were made for? The used AP I bought had stratified tunes on it but i couldn't flash them because they were locked.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
I also thought Stratified tunes were locked to the vehicle they were made for? The used AP I bought had stratified tunes on it but i couldn't flash them because they were locked.
I did used a while ago a AP3 from another 2014 with a Stratified map and the map was working, wasn't locked.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I was not aware of that. I thought it was just 2014 year specific and Stratified registered the tune to this APV3 when I purchased it. I thought the Tune would only work when loaded on this APV3 and married to a 2014 Focus ST.

Sending PM to Alex to ask him or anyone from Stratified to clarify.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts