Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. So I just noticed today that it looks like the screen on my AP is going bad. I have several lines of dead pixels and part of the screen seems dimmer. I sent an email to cobb support, but wanted to see if anyone had ran into this and what they did to fix the situation?

Let me know!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In case anyone cares/wonders I contacted COBB and need to send in my AP for a screen replacement. $45. Not bad.

·
Registered
882 Posts
In case anyone cares/wonders I contacted COBB and need to send in my AP for a screen replacement. $45. Not bad.
From my own interaction with COBB they tend to stand behind their product which is nice. And $45 to get it replaced doesn't seem too bad at all.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From my own interaction with COBB they tend to stand behind their product which is nice. And $45 to get it replaced doesn't seem too bad at all.
Totally agree. I thought that was a very fair price. I will be sending it out this weekend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
HBGeek
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing