Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

AP-FOR-001-2 by RT Tuning, on Flickr​

As one of COBB Tunings premier AUTHORIZED dealers, we here at R/T Tuning are proud to offer their AccessPORT for the 2013 Ford Focus ST.
We have a couple of these presold already, they are $595 shipped! And they begin shipping on 12/12/12.
If all goes well we will have one on our Dyno with some before and after results on 12/14/12.
We will keep everyone updated. If you have any questions or would like to purchase please PM me or email [email protected]

Also if you havent checked us out facebook we are at http://www.facebook.com/TuningDoneRighT

·
Registered
761 Posts
The price could be helpful. And maybe posting official gains might help the sale.

·
Registered
673 Posts
fixed thank you... And we will definitely post our findings as soon as its in our hands.
Kinda hard to commit w/o results for comparison. Except for the diehard COBB fanatics. Anxious for the final dynosheets.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kinda hard to commit w/o results for comparison. Except for the diehard COBB fanatics. Anxious for the final dynosheets.
We are anxious too! We really like this car and can't wait to see the result. Our years of knowing and dealing with COBB make me think we are going to see some good numbers. I will keep you updated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.