Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting an exhaust on my 16' ST so badly and stumbled across CNT Racing CBE.
CNT Racing catback exhaust for 2013-2015 Ford Focus ST W/Blue Tips

The sound is ok - I was set on borla but the price is almost unreal. Anyone have issues with this and does it sound too loud? I have a turbosmart BOV which I personally think is quiet for comparison. The blue tips also caught my attention because I have a kona blue with blue logo rally armor mud flaps and blue gorilla lug nuts. I think it would add that extra customization to a blue themed car. I just want to know the reliability and if it is this cheap for a reason!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I looked into this exhaust and did want to get it, but i waited for a couple months and it was always out of stock. Then i came across the Tsudo exhaust on CNT webpage. Same price as the one you are looking at, 3in piping made from T304 so i gave it a shot. Didnt have any issues really with fitment and paired it up with the CNT catless downpipe. I like the sound and have had no issues at all with the exhaust. DP had some fitment issues but made it work.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I looked into this exhaust and did want to get it, but i waited for a couple months and it was always out of stock. Then i came across the Tsudo exhaust on CNT webpage. Same price as the one you are looking at, 3in piping made from T304 so i gave it a shot. Didnt have any issues really with fitment and paired it up with the CNT catless downpipe. I like the sound and have had no issues at all with the exhaust. DP had some fitment issues but made it work.
I've been looking at this exhaust, is there any drone and how loud is it at like cruzing, taking off an such? I'd love to see a video of it.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
651 Posts
I was also going to get the CNT but was worried about stock. It was just in stock a month or so ago. I called them and they said they keep ordering but they sell out fairly quickly. If you want to go with the CNT just give them a call to get an ETA .

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've been looking at this exhaust, is there any drone and how loud is it at like cruzing, taking off an such? I'd love to see a video of it.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
I would be lying if i said there was no drone, but with a Catless DP and the exhaust i do not think it is bad at all. I driver my car over a 100 miles a day to and from work and it doesn't bother me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts