Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
I recently bought a used 2013 Focus ST in race red that had a aftermarket shift arm that i did not know of. I had bought a cobb one not knowing this and now my cobb one is no use. Does anyone have a factory shifter arm laying around that would be willing to send it to me? I'd be willing to pay for shipping and a bit for the part itself.

ANOTHER THING:
I was replacing the spring for the clutch, and the yellow housing that the clutch goes inside, broke on me in the process. Does anyone know of where to find this part or have had the same problem and how did you fix it?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hi there,
I recently bought a used 2013 Focus ST in race red that had a aftermarket shift arm that i did not know of. I had bought a cobb one not knowing this and now my cobb one is no use. Does anyone have a factory shifter arm laying around that would be willing to send it to me? I'd be willing to pay for shipping and a bit for the part itself.

ANOTHER THING:
I was replacing the spring for the clutch, and the yellow housing that the clutch goes inside, broke on me in the process. Does anyone know of where to find this part or have had the same problem and how did you fix it?
Why not just keep the shift arm in there and sell the cobb one? If it is one that doesn't attached to the stock shift arm it is probably better.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Shift ARMS are FAR superior to shift PLATEs. Trust me i used both and have every single possible mod that could be done to the shifter.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi there,

ANOTHER THING:
Do you know what shift arm was in your car? Or have a pic of it?

For the clutch spring, an option is to forgo using the stock housing and use a different type of spring like this: https://www.amazon.com/Dorman-59207-Throttle-Return-Spring/dp/B001HZKGCE

Shift ARMS are FAR superior to shift PLATEs. Trust me i used both and have every single possible mod that could be done to the shifter.
Which ones do you like best?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts