Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I am starting to do local software mods for Ford owners and thought I would offer my services here as well. I can do all the stuff mentioned in the FoCCCus threads as well as I can unlock factory navigation without swapping APIMs, you will just need to buy a nav card which is cheap. I charge $15 for minor things and $40 for navigation because there is more involved with unlocking nav and it takes longer. I can do both for $50. The list of mods is below, I will do any and all things on the list(except nav) for $15 total, not $15 each. If you are interested, just send me a PM.

I should also mention I do ALL late model Fords which includes Fusion, F-150, Escape, Explorer, Mustang, C-Max and pretty much anything made in the last 5-6 years and has either the 4" or 8" Sync. If you want to know what mods I can do on other cars, check out this spreadsheet and see the tabs at the bottom. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12jYrgD0150ps808uLp-RuxumNg5HZc1W-hkKwdFt5_g/edit?usp=sharing

Another thing is I live in Cleveland and do these at my house but there are some people on Facebook trying to get a group together in Columbus. I told them if they can gather at least $300 worth of work, I would make the trek down so if you are in CBus, let me know and we will get a group together.

Fog stay lights on with Hi Beams
Door unlocking change so one unlock press on the FOB opens all doors at once
TPMS disable
Seatbelt reminder disable
Shift light disable
Open/close windows with key FOB (Requires push button start)
Disable door close double horn honk while running and keys removed
Headlight type changes for HIDs

Enable Navgation (Requires 8" touch screen and Sync2)

·
Registered
988 Posts
I posted over in the Facebook group about being interested in the windows and the horn disable. Do you know if anyone has come up with a way to disable to courtesy wipe from the wipers?

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I'm in Columbus and would be in for Nav. Where's the best place to get a nav card?
Amazon probably. Ford A4/A5/A6/A7 cards work. The lower the number, the older the maps and the cheaper the card.

I will put you on the list and when we get a date nailed down, I will let you know. I am thinking later this month though.

I posted over in the Facebook group about being interested in the windows and the horn disable. Do you know if anyone has come up with a way to disable to courtesy wipe from the wipers?
Not yet

·
Registered
696 Posts
What's the scoop on this? I have a good friend that lives in Cincinnati. That's not too far. I'd take a road trip to check it out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts