Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These guys say that if there's interest they will make the mold. Worth it?

I sure would like to have this kind of hood, but maybe I should build it myself?

Dasinnovation.com

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
there is literally nothing worth looking at under our hoods. Even with the engine cover off, its still just boring black plastic lol. Now if we had itb's or top mount turbos, literally anything to look at, then it might be neat.

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
1,229 Posts
CLEAR HOOD OPTION?

What the hell did I just read?!?

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe you're right. I kinda wanna have a smokey clear hood with braided lines swapped out for everything, but I also would like to have a Kawasaki KLR with less than a few thousand miles on it and a mount for the M16 A4 .308 I would like to have with the double drum mag, along with the 30' Duck Canvas teepee and ten grand in the bank.

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
1,229 Posts
1. Ricer
2. You'll kill yourself because others around you don't know how to drive around other actual cars, let alone a motorcycle.
3. The M4 is chambered for the NATO 5.56 x 45mm if manufactured under a M16 designator. (Don't be that guy, everyone one knows you should go belt fed when mounted to a vehicle)
4. I don't wanna hear about you poppin no tent with duck. I mean I'm open minded and all but a man's gotta have his limits and this is a family friendly environment we try to keep here!
5. 10k in nickels...

And with that a Good day to you Sir!!!
:p

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1. Correct...
2. I'll just have to stay off the roads ;)
3. I forget the manufacturer, but they make A4 m16 rifles with .308 bore. It's magnificent. There's also a 5.56 AK that I might get before the M16.

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As for the drum mount: I like long shots in quick succession from the prone position, and I don't think I'm strong enough to manhandle a KLR onto the ground like that.

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
1,229 Posts
1. Correct...
2. I'll just have to stay off the roads ;)
3. I forget the manufacturer, but they make A4 m16 rifles with .308 bore. It's magnificent. There's also a 5.56 AK that I might get before the M16.
Your thinking of the AR 10 or one of its thousand different variants chambered in NATO 7.62 x 51mm

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This sounds moreoriginal to the source yeah, I like it.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
beta c

1 - 11 of 11 Posts