Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce ourselves with a late SEMA post with our Ford build. We were lucky enough to work with Ford again this year with an ST build that was displayed in the Ford booth this year at SEMA. This is our second consecutive project we've done with Ford, last year we built a Fiesta ST that hopefully some of you are familiar with.

We just got back from Vegas and are doing some post-SEMA media blasts and wanted to share our build with you guys.

We wanted to go with something a bit out of the ordinary with this build and with limited options for aero parts we decided to go with a full SS-Tuning aero kit. This worked out for us as we wanted to run a super aggressive wheel set up. We managed to run 18x10's with 3" double step slant lips on our ADV.1 wheels wrapped in Falken rubber which made for a unique set up that we fell in love with. Baer brakes with custom brackets were employed for stopping duties while a set of BC Racing coilovers handle the stance. We also did a full color change thanks to the lovely folks at Axalta chemicals. To finish everything off, Mountune hooked us up with an MR300 package that really woke our Focus up.

We tried hard to keep this build as simple as possible so we could focus more on small details and getting everything to flow properly.

Again, just wanted to show off our build a bit and get some thoughts and opinions on everything. We realize various aspects of our build wont suit everyone' taste but we appreciate all kinds of comments and criticism!

For more pics and info check us out on instagram @cinemotivemedia.

Thanks guys!!!

Powertrain

Mountune: MR300 Performance upgrade, front mount intercooler, intercooler piping, high flow induction kit, cat back exhaust, Mtune tuning, downpipe
Chassis

BC Racing BR Series coilover suspension
Cinemotive Garage rear camber arms
Wheels & Tires

ADV.1 Wheels ADV10R Track Spec CS Series (18”x10”) wheels
ADV.1 Titanium lug nuts
Falken Azenis RT615K (245/40/18) tires
Baer Brakes 6-piston brake calipers
Baer Brakes 13” brake rotors
Exterior

Axalta Cromax Pro Paint
SS Tuning fender flares, front valence, side extensions and rear diffuser
Interior

SS Tuning Dry Carbon steering wheel
SS Tuning Dry Carbon shift knob
Scosche Audio

·
Registered
395 Posts
its a beautiful car. I really like the SS tuning body kit and flares.

but can you just not with the camber. almost ruins the car

·
Registered
100 Posts
What did you guys do on the rear bumper? Did you just paint the black plastic strip the same color as the rest of the body? That's definitely my main complaint with the 15+ body.

Edit: nvm looked at the SS website and it appears that "insert" piece is part of the diffuser, which I'm guessing you guys painted matching body color. Looks great!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Definitely one of my favourite cars of the show. Great work guys!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts