Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

check engine light popped up last night. I ran a crackle pop tune for a week then i took it off a couple weeks ago and went back to normal (no tune). should i be worried or can i drive on this to work?

Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1

Could be a bad or damaged wide band O2 sensor or you could have an issue where the engine is running lean. We need a lot more information inorder to help.

Reactions: junits15

Premium Member
鈥13 Focus ST3, Tuxedo Black
Are you catted?

Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1

Premium Member
How long did you run it for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
Without getting into a lecture (rant more likely) about this tune regardless of the DP configuration first we need to determine if the sensor is damaged or if you are experiencing a fueling issue.

Please give us more information about your configuration. Mods, tune, etc.. there's not enough information to help.

The Wideband O2 is a critical component and you should consider fixing this before driving around to prevent damaging the engine.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Without getting into a lecture (rant more likely) about this tune regardless of the DP configuration first we need to determine if the sensor is damaged or if you are experiencing a fueling issue.

Please give us more information about your configuration. Mods, tune, etc.. there's not enough information to help.

The Wideband O2 is a critical component and you should consider fixing this before driving around to prevent damaging the engine.
all i鈥檓 running right now is a blow off valve, cobb intake, res and muffler delete. I ran the crackle pop tune for one week and that was 2 weeks ago. I took off the tune because i don鈥檛 have a catless downpipe

Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
Year and mileage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts