Ford Focus ST Forum banner

341 - 360 of 374 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
well ****... im trying to find the address because im coming from way north.. Ill have to come from the university area and didnt want to have to drive 10 miles out of the way only to have to backtrack to go back.
Here you go, that's the location:

1720 Galleria Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28206

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
looks Like C&C is there behind that bojangles isnt it? @RoachRage I just found the bojangles on google maps and put in the directions... Sigh, its a 40 minutes drive for me :-(

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
looks Like C&C is there behind that bojangles isnt it? @RoachRage I just found the bojangles on google maps and put in the directions... Sigh, its a 40 minutes drive for me :-(
Ha ha! Not so far. It's supposed to be 30 in the morning and warm to 50 by late afternoon. Sounds like we may be keeping our coats on!

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
How'd it go? I went to the gym instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Good representation! And other car candy to look at...
DSC_3616-2.JPG DSC_3617.JPG DSC_3630.JPG DSC_3645.JPG DSC_3667.JPG DSC_3700.JPG DSC_3723.JPG DSC_3726-HDR.JPG

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi all.. new to the forum and a new ST owner as of New Years Eve. I was out at Cars and Coffee for a few minutes this morning on my way to work. I hope to be able to hang out longer next time! Also hoping to meet some fellow ST/RS owners in the Charlotte area. It looked like there were a ton of cars out there this morning!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Hi all.. new to the forum and a new ST owner as of New Years Eve. I was out at Cars and Coffee for a few minutes this morning on my way to work. I hope to be able to hang out longer next time! Also hoping to meet some fellow ST/RS owners in the Charlotte area. It looked like there were a ton of cars out there this morning!
@STMatt, are you the guy with the black FoST at the front? I'm the guy with the TS ST3 with black wheels; sorry we didn't get a better introduction. We usually have a little better representation but the weather kept several away. Last month was even colder and some of us are ready for spring. Pictures in a bit.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
A few pics from the March Charlotte Cars & Coffee this Saturday. Not that many ST's this week so here are some of the other cars and trucks.
DSC_3761.JPG DSC_3762-HDR.JPG DSC_3768-HDR.JPG DSC_3777-HDR.JPG DSC_3789-HDR.JPG DSC_3759.JPG

·
Registered
32 Posts
@STMatt, are you the guy with the black FoST at the front? I'm the guy with the TS ST3 with black wheels; sorry we didn't get a better introduction. We usually have a little better representation but the weather kept several away. Last month was even colder and some of us are ready for spring. Pictures in a bit.
I doubt that was me. My ST is black with red stripes.. I was parked down on the lower side closer to Wal-Mart. I hope to be out there for longer next time!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
I doubt that was me. My ST is black with red stripes.. I was parked down on the lower side closer to Wal-Mart. I hope to be out there for longer next time!
I think I saw you drive thru. You can park with the rest of us if you get there around 7-7:30.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am planning out being out there this Saturday for Cars and Coffee (assuming it's going on as planned). I hope to meet some of you out there!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
I am planning out being out there this Saturday for Cars and Coffee (assuming it's going on as planned). I hope to meet some of you out there!
Yesterday, I heard it was cancelled so I checked on Facebook and their page said it was cancelled. After fretting a bit and making plans to go to the Mooresville cars and coffee someone said it had been reinstated. I checked, and it is going as per usual. I have seen some speculation that the reason the sponsors backed out was because of the juvenile behavior of people leaving the event. I don't know about the rest of you but I love it. Doesn't everyone want to see hot rod cars burning rubber or is it just me? So OK, it seems like there might be some danger to people standing right on the edge of the road, especially considering some of the online videos where they go careening into a crowd and people getting hurt or when they crash into cars going the opposite direction. So, I suppose the hope of having a controlled area for this is out of the question. So, the only solution is to have cops posted around the exits. Sigh. Anyway, as it stands right now, it's a GO.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yesterday, I heard it was cancelled so I checked on Facebook and their page said it was cancelled. After fretting a bit and making plans to go to the Mooresville cars and coffee someone said it had been reinstated. I checked, and it is going as per usual. I have seen some speculation that the reason the sponsors backed out was because of the juvenile behavior of people leaving the event. I don't know about the rest of you but I love it. Doesn't everyone want to see hot rod cars burning rubber or is it just me? So OK, it seems like there might be some danger to people standing right on the edge of the road, especially considering some of the online videos where they go careening into a crowd and people getting hurt or when they crash into cars going the opposite direction. So, I suppose the hope of having a controlled area for this is out of the question. So, the only solution is to have cops posted around the exits. Sigh. Anyway, as it stands right now, it's a GO.
It always happens when you get that many car people in one place. The event is still up, so I'll plan on being there!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Anyone in the Charlotte/Concord area with the Magnaflow cat back installed (with stock downpipe)? I'd really like to hear it in person before purchasing.

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
Anyone in the Charlotte/Concord area with the Magnaflow cat back installed (with stock downpipe)? I'd really like to hear it in person before purchasing.
ding ding ding.... this guy

·
Registered
162 Posts

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
yes sir.. no problem

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys, gonna try to be more active now that weather is warming up and I'm settled in the new place. '16 ST, resonator delete, ST coils and some NT03's on the way now. Keeping the car pretty tame for now as it's my DD.

341 - 360 of 374 Posts