Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Warning do not buy from this site. I ordered the magnaflow exhaust and it arrived damaged and was not even a magnaflow. They sent the cfm exhaust thinking noone would notice because it is listed 160 cheaper than magnaflow. I should have known the deal was too good to be real. The company is not getting back to me so i can return it. I have called and messaged many times.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Warning do not buy from this site. I ordered the magnaflow exhaust and it arrived damaged and was not even a magnaflow. They sent the cfm exhaust thinking noone would notice because it is lost ed 160 cheaper than magnaflow. I should have known the deal was too good to be real. The company is not getting back to me so i can return it. I have called and messaged many times.
Not sure what is going on here... or why you're assuming and making false accusations without first giving us a chance to get back to you. You sent Chris a PM a couple of hours ago and you're already making this post??? Please post pictures of what you received. This catback was dropshipped from one of our suppliers and not sure what may have happened. Please work with us so that we can take care of you. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Warning do not buy from this site. I ordered the magnaflow exhaust and it arrived damaged and was not even a magnaflow. They sent the cfm exhaust thinking noone would notice because it is listed 160 cheaper than magnaflow. I should have known the deal was too good to be real. The company is not getting back to me so i can return it. I have called and messaged many times.
I'm sure this is just a mistake and they're not trying to screw you over. With the 15155 code you get the Magnaflow cheaper than the CFM anyway so they're not trying to rip you off moneywise. CFM seems pretty stand-up and has great prices so I'm sure they're not out to get over on people.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm sure this is just a mistake and they're not trying to screw you over. With the 15155 code you get the Magnaflow cheaper than the CFM anyway so they're not trying to rip you off moneywise. CFM seems pretty stand-up and has great prices so I'm sure they're not out to get over on people.
Thank you! Just so everyone knows, the "CFM" is the exact same Magnaflow kit. We did that so we could be competitive without having manufacturer slap us on the wrist.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I purchased mine last Saturday so unless it expired for the new year the code should be good still. Honestly this is a great deal, it's a huge discount and it's free shipping. I expected it would be like postal service ground shipping and take a week to get to me but it was UPS and took all of 3days. [email protected] was also very helpful in answering any questions and making sure everything went smoothly.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I purchased mine last Saturday so unless it expired for the new year the code should be good still. Honestly this is a great deal, it's a huge discount and it's free shipping. I expected it would be like postal service ground shipping and take a week to get to me but it was UPS and took all of 3days. [email protected] was also very helpful in answering any questions and making sure everything went smoothly.
I attempted it and it says the code is no longer valid. Ill reach out to Hector to see what's up. BTW, how are you liking the exhaust? Any install issues?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Maybe it ended with the new year, hopefully not. And I like it a lot, it's a little loud, my fiancée isnt a fan of it but I personally like it, it has a nice deep tone. It sounds mean basically lol. I had it installed by a local shop, not enough hours in the day to do it myself honestly, and he said he had no problems with it. He didn't even have to do the resonator flip a lot of people have been talking about. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Great news guys! We have decided to extend this offer until March 1st, so make sure you get yours today. Use discount code 15155 at checkout.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts