Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Got mine installed yesterday. Took some thinking due to that 90° elbow for the vent hose. Took about an hour total. Not terrible. Sounds awesome can't even hear it with the radio on and windows up.

Thanks for the sale @[email protected]

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Ordered the BOV version, hell of a deal, hopefully its as good of a part as I hope it to be.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to everyone who's ordered so far, remember this offer will go on until stock runs out so grab yours while you can today!

PM me with any questions.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Get your Forge Motorsport Vent to Atmosphere or Recirculating valve today. Remember to use discount code PSSHHH at checkout for HUGE savings.
BTW, the forge BOV is fantastic. A perfect mix between the Turbosmart and the Boomba, its loud, but just loud enough not to be annoying. Very happy with the price and the discount price. The non straight connection point is difficult to get to when installing, but setting the BOV head around the 9-10 o'clock position makes getting the vacuum line on easier.
Thanks for the great price.

·
Registered
69 Posts
:RockOn:Just placed my order for my Forge BOV and a few other parts!!!:RockOn:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Got my BOV installed today and it's perfect. I couldn't be happier with it.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Got my BOV installed today and it's perfect. I couldn't be happier with it.
Glad you like is as much as me @wreckgar , told you that you wouldn't be disappointed :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts