Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hey Chris, how much vibration transfers to the cabin between no spacer vs the 4 spacers? I'm wanting to reduce the wheel hop, obviously, but I don't need to piss the wife off with noise and vibes(the bad kind)

Darth

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Hey Chris, how much vibration transfers to the cabin between no spacer vs the 4 spacers? I'm wanting to reduce the wheel hop, obviously, but I don't need to piss the wife off with noise and vibes(the bad kind)

Darth
@DarthGinger the mount's minimum setting is 2 pins @ 12 o clock. Most people seem to compare the 2 pin setting to the efocus mount. With the 4 pin set up (most common) usually you will only see minimal vibes with the ac on at idle.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Just ordered!

·
Super Moderator
6,584 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,584 Posts
Not stiff enough for ya? How long did it take for you to install it?
Install takes me about 45 minutes start to finish, but I have done it a couple time before. It works well with 4 pins, I just want it to work weller. I'm thinking 3 more pins will do it, leaving 2 empty holes for a bit of cushion.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Install takes me about 45 minutes start to finish, but I have done it a couple time before. It works well with 4 pins, I just want it to work weller. I'm thinking 3 more pins will do it, leaving 2 empty holes for a bit of cushion.
Ah, I gotcha. I always want my aftermarket parts to work a lot more gooder than the stock ones. Test drive time

21 - 39 of 39 Posts