Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Put mine in today with 2 inserts. There is only slight vibrations that most people would never detect. I may run with 2 for 500-1000 miles then throw in the other 2. I like it, feels pretty solid.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
what would the RMM without any pin be comparable to? like a 70? and what about 4 pins?
We really do not recommend running the mount without pins. The minimum would be 2 at the 12 o clock position. As far as duro goes, here's a quote from [email protected] from another post.

"The durometer rating with four inserts will be somewhere around 85 (possibly higher) under heavy load with minimal vibes at idle. There isn't a direct relation between inserts and increase in stiffness due to the fact that some areas of the bushing sees more load than others. The four that are included with the mount are placed in the area which sees the most load under acceleration and will make the biggest difference.

The bushing itself is 68A but the empty holes change everything and that's why our mount even with the 4 pins installed vibrates MUCH less than other aftermarket mounts."

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Good to know, I will buying one very soon! maybe even tonight, whats the deal with free shirt?
We're having issues with the Tshirt code, so just order the mount with it's discount code and in the comments note: ATTN CHRIS. PM me your 5 digit order code and i'll throw the shirt in for you. This goes for anyone else who is interested.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Got mine installed and this thing is awesome, so much better then the efocus mount. barely any noticeable difference at idle with 2 pins

·
Registered
764 Posts
I've got all nine pins installed on mine and I'm currently loving it. Vibrations are largely non-existent and it is definitely launching a lot better.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Something else to note, my torque steer is almost gone as well
I've got all nine pins installed on mine and I'm currently loving it. Vibrations are largely non-existent and it is definitely launching a lot better.
Got mine installed and this thing is awesome, so much better then the efocus mount. barely any noticeable difference at idle with 2 pins
Glad to hear it's working out well for you guys!

·
Registered
273 Posts
I've got over 30k miles on mine with no pins. love it. you may recall I broke my OEM mount

21 - 35 of 35 Posts