Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now through Sunday, April 19th CFM Performance will be offering a group buy on the only adjustable rear motor mount for the Focus ST.

Retail price $119.95, but grab yours today and receive 10% off and a FREE CFM Performance T-Shirt. Head on over to our site, add the CFM Performance Mount and the NEW CFM T-shirt to your cart and checkout with codes "60040STGROUP, FREETSHIRT" (minus quotes).

1475994_10152139419272959_820748907_n.jpg

cfmtshirt_810_detail.jpg

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great news everyone. Due to many requests we have decided to extend this sale until the end of the month! Grab yours today! Offer ends 4/30/15

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been receiving requests from some members, so I'm going to to extend this sale until the end of the weekend. Being the end of the month I understand how things can be, so I will extend this sale until this Sunday May 3rd! Grab yours today as I probably will not be able to run this again for a while without receiving heat from upstairs.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Damn I just learned about this product that I want!! When's the next group buy?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Interested! any group buy/sales going on right now?

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Was thinking about order this mount , brake pads and solid shifter bracket bushings. Is the code active again and how long is the gb discount going on? @[email protected]
Discount code for the mount is 60040STGROUP and is currently active. Right now I'm probably going to run it until the end of this month. If need arises i may extend it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just put an order in for this RMM, but the website would not accept the FREETSHIRT code. Is that not going on anymore or and I just challenged at checking out online?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Recieved mine today. Looks good. very solid piece. I did notice this tear? on one of the holes. This shouldn't IMG_1042.JPG be a problem right?

The first hole to the left with the insert.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts