Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
I was looking to buy a CFM RMM. I was sold on the 68a with pins, since it had really good reviews, but it looks like it's been discontinued, and the 85a is the only option.

Does any one have this? This is my daily driver, so i'm worried that 85a may be too much NVH.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I Have the cfm rmm. The only time I get vibrations is when I'm letting the clutch out from a stop. and if you feather the gas right you wont feel them then either.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I would probably be on the older one but I'm using 4 pins. You wont get real bad vibes with just an rmm anyway. the only time I get them is when the ac is on. (can barley tell) or when pulling out. someone that doesn't know what you did most likely wont even notice.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Guys,
I was looking to buy a CFM RMM. I was sold on the 68a with pins, since it had really good reviews, but it looks like it's been discontinued, and the 85a is the only option.

Does any one have this? This is my daily driver, so i'm worried that 85a may be too much NVH.
I have seen that it was discontinued as well. I've heard the mountune one is good and doesn't increase vibes much. I would stay away from Boomba, CPE, and COBB if you don't want much added vibes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts