Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1258 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's a handful of us around the Columbus area and this would be the easiest way for us to get to know each other a little better.

I'm Nick. I live by Tuttle Mall and work in Delaware. I've done a few simple things to my ST. I'm researching for a place to get my windows tinted right now, but don't know what kind of tint or who to go with. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Can Dayton be central ohio? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
170 Posts
Boosted Blue! I spy an Instagram username.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Boosted Blue! I spy an Instagram username.
I keep it simple and the same across the board :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm hopefully going to be moving back East by the end of the year.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I'll allow it if you get rid of that damn Tapatalk signature. :)
Idk how lol I literally have been on the computer once haha if I knew I would!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Cars and coffee! Tomorrow should be a huge turnout. I plan to be there with my Mustang around 9 or so, then on to the spring game.

There is always Sawmill at night too.

I'm Darren, live in Delaware, work in Dublin. I bought my bucket at your dealership Nick.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Cars and coffee! Tomorrow should be a huge turnout. I plan to be there with my Mustang around 9 or so, then on to the spring game.

There is always Sawmill at night too.

I'm Darren, live in Delaware, work in Dublin. I bought my bucket at your dealership Nick.
I found your intro post and saw your Mustang. You bought it off JayDee if I remember correctly.

How often do you go to Sawmill? I've wanted to go but don't know anyone who goes and not really into the whole street racing scene.

·
Registered
248 Posts
There are street races on sawmill at night? I pulled behind a neon and I think an STI tonight, passed them on the on ramp on 270 and then they went flying by at about 100. There was some flashy blue lights on the other side of the highway so they puttered along from there. I didn't know there was any sort of (un)official racing that occurred. I'm not really into street racing either, but i was testing out the new CAI, and spun around the roundabout by lowes a couple times for ****s and grins. There was no one around though. Nick, do you work at a ford dealership in delaware?

I'm Eric btw, live in dublin, work on campus.

Is the cars and coffee that cincinnati thing?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Like I mentioned in the other thread I'm wasn't the biggest fan of the sawmill scene back when I had my speed. Felt like way too much honda ebay action. Are they still meeting up by that old Circuit City building?
I haven't hit up cars and coffee in a long time either - Is that still down by the Lennox/ Joe's ?
I might head down the C&C if any focus folks will be around??? Will it be nice enough to drive the miata???
BTW I'm Chris and I also live right by the Tuttle Mall

·
Registered
248 Posts
Like I mentioned in the other thread I'm wasn't the biggest fan of the sawmill scene back when I had my speed. Felt like way too much honda ebay action. Are they still meeting up by that old Circuit City building?
I haven't hit up cars and coffee in a long time either - Is that still down by the Lennox/ Joe's ?
I might head down the C&C if any focus folks will be around??? Will it be nice enough to drive the miata???
BTW I'm Chris and I also live right by the Tuttle Mall
Thats funny, i've been living around sawmill for 3 years now and had no idea there was a ricey car thing that occurred. My car needs a bath, if i get up early enough and hose her down, maybe I'll spin by cup o joes and see who's shakin. I think tomorrow is supposed to be nice, but its probably gonna be chilly early on. Yikes its already almost 2. morning is gonna come soon.

I can't wait until Monday to finally get this ford racing tune installed. It's been staring at me for about a month.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Yes C&C is at Cup O Joes Lennox.

From what I hear Sawmill last night was full of fail and aids. Too many stupid kids doing dumb stuff.
Sounds pretty standard
Anyone heading down this morning?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
660 Posts
Myself and a neighbor are heading down around 9 (when most people start to show up). I will be there with my Mach 1 (blue).
I'll be there in my yellow turd
Too cold for the green turd :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 1258 Posts
About this Discussion
1.3K Replies
105 Participants
rambleon84
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing