Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting a new thread pretty much dedicated to FoST and FiST owners from Lompoc to Cambria, over to Paso and everything in between. So far we have kind of done this without a thread. We have a great bunch of owners and a few far reaching folks who had to move but still one of us. Our group so far includes @Codi-P, @psychrage, @terp_st, @Nnowa07, @Cookielol (our adopted pal) and a few others who are not forum members, Wyatt, Dan.

If you are in the area and interested, let us know. We do some wrenching together and frankly it is an old school group, who just love the ST, work on each others cars and have all become friends.

Reactions: Ryan34

· Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool we will definitely have to get together sometime. This is my first Ford so not much is done to it yet.
Your level of mods is of no concern. Our group could care less, it all about car guys learning and sharing and having a good time doing it. Don't forget to check your personal messages PM for contact information for this weekend. It is going to be a lot of fun. if you can't contact me, we will all be at the Donuts Derelics at the OSH parking lot (Oak Park and James Way on Saturday from 8am-10-am and then meeting the contingent from NorCal coming down. Contact @Cookielol for info if you want to join that group. He will be staying at my house this weekend and you can meet him on Saturday...................Hope to hear from you and see you.

· Registered
531 Posts
It's definitely a fun group. We had a good meet this weekend, I'm bummed you missed it. We'll do another one soon for sure.

· Registered
468 Posts
Monterey Bay (Salinas) here.

Just saw a yellow ST behind me earlier when I made a run to Sonic :cool:

· Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any idea when you guys want to meet up again?
Check the PM I sent you and text me. I will share it with the others locally to get you involved in our group text for local random get togethers. Most any weekend a few of us are meeting up. There is another new ST owner from Grover Beach who is coming by this weekend in AG, perhaps you would like to join us. Any major meet-ups we will post on the forum for everyone. For everyone else in the area, the big annual Pismo Car Show is on Fathers Day. The town is packed but we are trying to see who may come in and help you out the best we can. Anyone interested, please PM me and I will give you contact info.

I see that you are a recent addition to the forum. Whether you are adding more mods or just want to become more educated on the ST, you can't ask for more knowledge than this forum. At this point my car would be considered a "lot of mods and custom fabrication". If it were not for the great people on this forum, I would have thought that the Ford Racing Short Shifter and exhaust were all that was possible. Use this resource as much as you can. Just ask. Almost everyone is helpfull. Sure there are a few "know it alls" but simply view them as the jerk cousin at Thanksgiving that no one really wants to be associated with and gravitate to the cool relatives in the driveway drinking a beer and talking cars.

· Registered
64 Posts
just purchased a 2015 st im from Santa Maria and work in Buellton would love to meet up some time maybe get a Foxen canyon drive set up
There's some great guys over on the coast! I've spent a good amount of time with @DoubleD, he's my go to when I can make a trip over to the coast and have time for car stuffs!. I'm from the Fresno area and need to make another trip ASAP for a canyon run and a few beers. Welcome to the ST community! There's too many California ST groups but it is what it is. I prefer NorCal ST, Central Coast ST, and NorCal EcobooST. Check em out.

· Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
just purchased a 2015 st im from Santa Maria and work in Buellton would love to meet up some time maybe get a Foxen canyon drive set up

@jontonst Just sent you a PM on contacts for the Central Coast ST. Welcome and happy wrenching with the group.

· Registered
468 Posts
Not sure who it was on here; was in the Silver ST1 on 101N to the range when someone in a new black Audi A4 said what's up (said he had or has an FoST).

For you 2A members here, I often go to Sacramento and Santa Clara to shoot case anyone wants to join up.

· Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks DD... but i just checked. don't see a PM.. (unless i don't know where the heck to look) haha
Just check your Inbox under your settings page or on the top of this page under notifications it should showe you have a message. I sent you my personal contact info to get you introduced to everyone here on the coast.

Double D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts