Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So anyone gotten rid of the gauges and gone with a different set up. Like with a tablet? To manage with like torque app via Bluetooth obd2 reader?

Was thinking about using the se speaker cover and go from there.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I've seen someone hollow out the factory pod and use and android phone for a display. Here are my gauges.

Sent from another galaxy.
This is def the way to go. Right now I have a 3 slot Pillar gauge setup and the view isn't that great. I think the middle is were it is meant to be ha

·
Premium Member
13,973 Posts
I got rid of the stock gauge pod and put in a set of real gauges using block8heads direct replacement pod. I then wired it to a sandwich plate. Not only does it look much better, but I am getting accurate readings now and can use my accessport to monitor ign corrections, knock sensors, afr, etc. View attachment 259201
Exactly what I did. I'm the first to have his center pod. ?

Sent from another galaxy.

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
I got rid of the stock gauge pod and put in a set of real gauges using block8heads direct replacement pod. I then wired it to a sandwich plate. Not only does it look much better, but I am getting accurate readings now and can use my accessport to monitor ign corrections, knock sensors, afr, etc. View attachment 259201
Where are you pulling the signals for oil temp and pressure? Boost would be simple from a symposer delete.

·
Registered
483 Posts
That triple gauge setup looks great. I don't know why ford didn't do that to begin with. The way the stock system is i don't even look at it.

Reactions: Manoah

·
Registered
312 Posts
ut Not the best pic but here is my a pillar hook up. Just using the glowshift boost and aem afr. Still need to hook up the aem but it's not too bad but like I said I may switch this to the center pods cause of the view . This def causes a blind spot in front of you which is dangerous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts