Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've searched and can't find anything, but hoping I'm just missing it. In my 14 I had a console tray from china, went under the armrest, I used that thing everyday. Is there anything like this for the 15+?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
463 Posts
I've got an extra one from my ST/SE changeover. If you're in the continental US, $15 shipped and it's yours.

·
Registered
590 Posts
For anyone looking in the future for a different option, there are some on Etsy

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Hey guys, I've searched and can't find anything, but hoping I'm just missing it. In my 14 I had a console tray from china, went under the armrest, I used that thing everyday. Is there anything like this for the 15+?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
I bought a dope console tray from Etsy with custom colors. I’d check there. My buddy turned me on to Etsy cuz I thought it was a bunch of homemade chick stuff... guess not lol

A white FSwerks Tuned, Steeda Breathing, Straight Piped, Symp Deleted 2015 FoST-2 wrapped in Indy 500’s. - SD

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I bought a dope console tray from Etsy with custom colors. I’d check there. My buddy turned me on to Etsy cuz I thought it was a bunch of homemade chick stuff... guess not lol

A white FSwerks Tuned, Steeda Breathing, Straight Piped, Symp Deleted 2015 FoST-2 wrapped in Indy 500’s. - SD
Which one? Carls 3d or one of the others. If you haven't looked at Carl's 3d creations he has some other cool stuff for the FoST

1 - 9 of 9 Posts