Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Turbosmart BPV, PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM, JBR SS Arm, 245/40R18
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
god its good to know i wasn't the only one whos JBR intake didn't fit right, also i rigged up my own catch can setup for the valvecover breather. however i didn't' break the connectors so i was able to re-use them.

You can buy those connectors for not too much money, but I dont know what they are called, either way they are ubiquitous so if you can find out what they are called they should be easy to get.

What I did was warm up the hard plastic hose and pull at off the connectors, then I found some rubber hose that fit over the connectors and used brass reducers to get down to the size needed for the catch can, i put metal clamps on all the connections.

I'm pretty sure it was 5/16" ID hose that fit over the conenctors but i could be wrong.
Thanks for the info. Going to run it a bit and see if any oil shows up in intake.
I'll have to see if I can find the connectors in the meantime.

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Thanks for the info. Going to run it a bit and see if any oil shows up in intake.
I'll have to see if I can find the connectors in the meantime.
Yeah you should be fine for a while honestly, but it’s nice to have the right connectors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Turbosmart BPV, PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM, JBR SS Arm, 245/40R18
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
This is how I kept my ST2 seat from sliding when cornering, just a hose clamp on the outer sides of the existing seat clamps.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Soo, before and after Headlight Armor film install. The crack appearance didn't sand out. Hopefully the film will prolong life.

Like the turning HIDs, but not enough to replace them at ~$1000 apiece. May eventually go aftermarket halogen with LED retrofits.

Before:

After:
l believe I got the spot on top of drivers headlight a little too warm, with some air bubbles.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts