Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carlisle Ford Nationals has been rescheduled.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cancelled and rebooked before I posted this.
Gonna have two vehicles there this year.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We've been getting Linda's Escape ready. Nothing major, just some OEM+ and detail items, but she decided last year that she wanted to bring it to Carlisle in 2020.
I put the Magnaflow cat-back on it a couple of weeks ago. I guess there's plenty of prep time now.

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, Carlisle is not happening for me this year, for the first time since '09. Too many hoops to jump through this year. Can't afford to quarantine for minimum of 7 days just to go back to work (company policy). I'm going to wait a couple of weeks to cancel my motel reservations in case we have a change of heart.
Pretty bummed, but with it being postponed until July 30th, it's probably going to be wicked hot anyway. I'll be ready for 2021 though.

·
Super Moderator
8,730 Posts
Well, Carlisle is not happening for me this year, for the first time since '09. Too many hoops to jump through this year. Can't afford to quarantine for minimum of 7 days just to go back to work (company policy). I'm going to wait a couple of weeks to cancel my motel reservations in case we have a change of heart.
Pretty bummed, but with it being postponed until July 30th, it's probably going to be wicked hot anyway. I'll be ready for 2021 though.
Sucks man! Better see you two next year! Yeah this whole thing is crappy with whats going on.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yeah, we'll be there next year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts