Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
42 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
We are finally all set with our account and you can contact me directly with any product inquiries!
Send me a PM or leave a comment with your email and shipping zip and will gladly provide you with a quote.

CARiD is on the market for almost a decade and many of the forum members are our returning customers
We have an extensive line of performance orientated products for these cars. Suspension, Engine, Drivetrain, Exhaust, Fuel delivery and other exterior/interior accessories for Ford Focus and ST models can be found on CARiD.
Check out the link in my signature to view the full list of Ford Focus parts!

We also have a professional tech support team, that will gladly assist you with any complicated questions about fitment and installation.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Thanks CARiD for supporting our forum!

I've bought a bunch of stuff from you in the past and have found your pricing to be competitive, delivery prompt and the one time I need customer service, most helpful.

The Clan here seems to have a penchant for group buys, so if you are looking to add something to your line card, or see if you can promote an existing line, organizing a group buy for us will help you gauge market interest -- and make a few sales.

Again, welcome and thanks for your support!
Mark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts