Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Hey guys,

Not sure if others have this problem. But my pillars are pretty swirly and messed up looking from washing. Ive been looking into ways to perhaps vinyl wrap them, but that kind of seems like a pain. I found this company that has parts for the RS but a few carbon pieces like this Pillar kit works for the ST as well.

Tufskinz Peel & Stick Carbon Fiber B & C Pillar Accent Kit for the Ford Focus RS / ST (Set of 6)

View attachment 243209
This is very common and mine also look awful. The best and cheapest option I think is to wrap it with vinyl yourself. Buy a sheet of vinyl for cheap on amazon and do your thing. Pretty easy.

The door lock keypad can just be trimmed out also if you want to do that. I wouldn't spend the money on a kit unless it was dirt cheap. 140 bucks? no.

Edit: They have carbon fiber vinyl wrap also on Amazon, so you can certainly keep that look if you want to. A few minutes on youtube and you'll be able to do it yourself.

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
I've had 3M 1080 carbon fiber vinyl on mine since shortly after I bought it, so about 3-1/2 years--still looks great. Total investment--about 20 bucks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts