Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought an ST2 about a year ago and I’m just now getting around to asking this. I did not get the carbon fiber package, however, my gauge cluster on the dash (boost pressure, etc.) is surrounded by a carbon fiber piece. The shift knob, door trim, and e-brake are all normal (non-carbon fiber).

Had anyone else seen this? Does this seem odd to you?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
If you bought the car new thats odd.. but kinda cool.

If you bought the car used they sell a carbon fiber trim piece for the gauges on ebay so the previous owner could have done that

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I should have said - I bought the car brand new. So I have no idea why it has the carbon fiber bezel, but I’m not complaining. I wonder if Ford would be willing to supply the rest....hmmm.

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hmm that's interesting. Guess you got lucky. Either they put it on in the factory by mistake and it was too much work to swap it out then (or no one noticed) or maybe they ran out of the non CF ones and had to put on some CF ones on the ST2?? Either way. Kind of cool even though it's just 1 piece haha.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
You can buy the pieces ala cart and save a couple hundred: View attachment 311369

Still crazy expensive for trim pieces lol
Lol this is just as crazy as $800 imo. Go buy vinyl wrap for $12 (mostly shipping) and do it yourself and have pride that you did it yourself :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts