Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have seen on the COBB website certain features that I do not have on my accessport - even having the latest firmware installed. In the AP, adjustment menu, i do not see change RPM limiter,FFS Rpm limiter, Change LC, etc. On the wesbite it indicates that it is available for APC-FOR-001, which is what my AP is. Can anyone help me out in this matter?

Thank you

Firmware: v1.7.3.0-15644 (when plugged in to computer it tells me this is the latest firmware)
Accessport Manager: 2.1.3.4 - Connected V3

·
Registered
629 Posts
what companys tune are you running? if you have the COBB one, you have to update to the latest. or if you have one from a custom shop like mountune or stratified, they have to update it to be compatible with it, i believe

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
yeah you should be able to go into tune>configuration if they options are configurable in your tune.

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
I just figured he could get straight answers or even a walk-through from the tech over the phone. That's how I learned how to navigate through the AP :)
Plus COBB has good customer support.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Currently running the Cobb OTS tune, AP and AP Manager are both using the latest firmware, however those setting are not there in the AP. As @Unfitproduct suggested I am now waiting for a call back to see what is what!

Thank you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts