Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried doing research online and could not figure out if I unmarry my ford procal with the frpp tune if I can sell it to someone who would be able to use it. Don't want to list it for sale and have someone not be able to use it when they receive it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Ford Racing will pay to get it back for $75.
Otherwise, I would think that anyone with a ST can use it since it just plugs into the ODB II port.
I bought the FRPP from a 3rd party shop and not Ford Racing, therefore there's no way that my VIN is on the SD card that came with the procal tool.
If you know someone with a ST, just plug it in and check if it works.

·
Registered
582 Posts
The pro cal itself can be used by anyone however the content on the SD card is where it gets questionable. Remember seeing something in the FRPP only thread about it being tied to certain years and stuff.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info guys! Pcm number? Where would i find that?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also i think this is the original one from 2013 i dont think it has an sd card but ill double check.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok looks like my PCM # is CM5A12A650APH, does the whole thing need to match or just the 1st 4 characters?

·
Registered
320 Posts
ok looks like my PCM # is CM5A12A650APH, does the whole thing need to match or just the 1st 4 characters?
The whole pcm number needs to match. Also the procal should come with a sd card that should have the ford racing map v1.1 on it. Look up 'parts for sale' thread here. There were a few used procals on sale a few weeks back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep got it yea it has the sd card. K i looked it up so ill unmarry it and throw it up for 150 and see what happens. Thanks guys!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts