Ford Focus ST Forum banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Recently moved to Houston and more recently picked up this new '17. I've only put on a few hundred miles on her, but am already hooked. Been snooping around the forum a bit and decided to join. Few cosmetic mods on the way (Rally Armor mudflaps and WeatherTech deflectors). Will see how long it takes before I get deeper into the mod game.

fost.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey all, I bought my '16 ST brand new in August of 16, so I've had mine for about 1.5 years. While I havent done too many mods yet (resonator delete, bov, green filter), there are a bunch of FoST guys (and other ecoboost platforms) on the FB group "SATX Ecoboost". It is a private/closed group if i recall but the guys do meet up and they've even recently had an impromptu cruise with some other car clubs.

Located in San Antonio.

I'm actually waiting on an exhaust and a few other parts to show up (Friday i hope) so I can start installing them. I plan on getting out to more meets this year, they do meet up here and are at least actively ripping on each other on the FB page lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
San Antonio here jus bought a 2018 oxford white ST focus yesterday. met a guy at oreillys that works there with a grey one an chatted some yesterday

101 - 108 of 108 Posts