1 - 20 of 799 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
ohai i believe im one of the few

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was born in Dearborn, my grandfather retired from the headquarters, and I managed to trash their crash test safety server. :-D But I don't have a Focus.... Where in Michigan are you from?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey, I have not seen one ST out my way yet! (Waterford, MI) I have been doing the Woodward drive from Pontiac to downtown Detroit last couple of weekends having a little fun seeing what is out there and what this car can do. Let me know where everyone is from MI and maybe we can meet up.

·
Registered
173 Posts
i actually have seen 3 total, one at the village in rochester hills in blue, and two up in Lansing one black and one TS and im from rochester hills

·
Registered
188 Posts
I drive pretty aggressive with this car. Having loads of fun! Let me know if anyone starts to get together around here for some fun!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey, I have not seen one ST out my way yet! (Waterford, MI) I have been doing the Woodward drive from Pontiac to downtown Detroit last couple of weekends having a little fun seeing what is out there and what this car can do. Let me know where everyone is from MI and maybe we can meet up.
I've seen one in harrison twp besides the one I have that's about it

·
Registered
188 Posts
If anyone has done tint, if you are happy where and about how much.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Hey Hey! Mid-Michigan here checking in!!!

Live in Saginaw Township... Picked up our ST from Hagen in Bay City last Friday! Put 650 miles on the ST over the weekend! Yes, I LOVE driving! LOL! I'm really a straight line guy, but I think I just might have to try my hand at autocross this Spring!

·
Registered
173 Posts
From Rochester here. Already had some douche back into my car after 2 days of owning it.
well thats rochester for you i guess. the mass amount of high school drivers scares me almost as bad as the foreign ones up here in lansing

·
Registered
477 Posts
well thats rochester for you i guess. the mass amount of high school drivers scares me almost as bad as the foreign ones up here in lansing
Not that I don't agree with you cause I do but this happened in the even more high risk area I drive in. M-59/hall RD in Macomb.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I pick up my Black ST on Nov 12th.... trading in my 2012 se
photo 1.JPG

The tint was done at Ziebarts @ Van Dyke south of M-59 for $200 and a lifetime guarantee no bubbling
I'm in Warren and ready to run with ya'll whenever wherever

1 - 20 of 799 Posts