Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am buying my first brand new car ever... And after much research and decision making, I decided to go with the Focus ST because of its value, performance, reliability, styling. It meets all my needs as a fun daily commuter that I can enjoy on some twisty roads.

I am picking the car up tomorrow (Friday). It is black exterior with machine accent rims. It is the base model with 50 something miles, 22.5k (MSRP of 25.8k) with 0% interest for 60months. I have no credit so I think i got a good deal!

I will definitely be posting pics soon, I am looking forward to many years with my new car!

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,172 Posts
Hello all,

I am buying my first brand new car ever... And after much research and decision making, I decided to go with the Focus ST because of its value, performance, reliability, styling. It meets all my needs as a fun daily commuter that I can enjoy on some twisty roads.

I am picking the car up tomorrow (Friday). It is black exterior with machine accent rims. It is the base model with 50 something miles, 22.5k (MSRP of 25.8k) with 0% interest for 60months. I have no credit so I think i got a good deal!

I will definitely be posting pics soon, I am looking forward to many years with my new car!

-Mike
Congratulations! You'll love it for sure, and we'll be waiting for these pics you promised as proof it happened!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Welcome to the family!

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Congratulations! and Welcome!
Are you getting the stock Summer tires or the all season upgrade?
The summers are not advisable to drive in winter weather.
Other than that, Great choice! you're gonna love it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I was in the same boat as you back in august. I got a very similar deal to you as well. Enjoy it! I love mine! Gotta love having a brand new car that nobody else has put miles on!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Talk about a Merry Christmas! Watch out I've heard there is a terrible car mod flu going around this forum, it can really set you back!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,172 Posts
Sweet! I see winter already left a few specks of dirty on her. Those tires are an immediate downfall that hopefully you can makeup for with a 4x4 vehicle...our North Eastern winters will show those no-seasons who's boss.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congratulations! and Welcome!
Are you getting the stock Summer tires or the all season upgrade?
The summers are not advisable to drive in winter weather.
Other than that, Great choice! you're gonna love it.
I got Pirelli All season tires with the car!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,172 Posts
I got Pirelli All season tires with the car!
Buying the car in December put you in an interesting spot since the All season tires are terrible and the summer tires are dangerous in the cold. Would you ever consider getting winter tires or have a second winter vehicle by chance? Wouldn't want anything to happen to you/passengers/your beautiful new car D:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Buying the car in December put you in an interesting spot since the All season tires are terrible and the summer tires are dangerous in the cold. Would you ever consider getting winter tires or have a second winter vehicle by chance? Wouldn't want anything to happen to you/passengers/your beautiful new car D:
This is my only car, i sold my other one to buy it and I definitely want better all season tires as I've already gone off the road into the snow with these thanks to some ice on the road, luckily no damage to the car. (This happened yesterday) when it was freezing rain out

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,172 Posts
This is my only car, i sold my other one to buy it and I definitely want better all season tires as I've already gone off the road into the snow with these thanks to some ice on the road, luckily no damage to the car. (This happened yesterday) when it was freezing rain out
I've always run stock tires year round on my other cars but I've never had a powerful car so when I got this one I was quickly realizing I HAD TO do something. I got another set of wheels and tires to run in winter so I can just switch them whenever I want. Got a great deal in the used parts section on the forum. Might interest you! Now I have summer and winter and don't have to deal with awful all seasons. You can't wreck your new baby!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Just my .2 but get rid of all that neemer ford badging!

Reactions: MJDardas and Jax5
1 - 20 of 22 Posts