Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I get back from my deployment I'm going to be picking up my new ST. I owned a 2002 ZX3 and a 2001 Focus sedan when I was younger, so when it was time to get a new car, I thought I would look into the Focus ST. I had a friend that owned one a couple years ago that I really liked, so I knew what I was getting into. After seeing the awesome rebates on them right now I decided to put in an order. I ordered a 2017 ST2 in triple yellow, but I won't be home until November to enjoy it. I was pretty active on FocalJet back in the day when it was huge, but I like how this site is more specific. Looking forward to learning more about these cars!

·
Registered
19 Posts
First off, thanks for your service!
Second, I just got my 2017 Black ST1 just under a month ago, it is fantastic. I traded up from an 01 Focus SE Sedan with 177k on the clock and wanted something I would actually enjoy driving that I could still put the kids in. I have made a point to run all kinds of errands now, just so I can drive it! Now,I do not know you at all, but I am sure you will love it too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts