Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have done a few side by side videos on my YouTube channel (no im not asking you to like and subscribe), now that my **** two months here in new mexico have slowed down, minus my wife car getting hit, I finally finished it...

JST vs Panda 91 oct w/ WMI...

so im not saying one is better than the other, but the panda tune topped at 24-25 psi, and the JST topped at 26-27psi...

As always I went WOT about the same time and lined up the videos the best that I could. Both are my car in Artesia NM, elevation is about 4k....

·
Premium Member
‘13 Focus ST3, Tuxedo Black
179 Posts
AdaptX or JST.

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,086 Posts

Sorry couldn't help myself 🤣

·
2,420 Posts
Lmao.

@mattdamon33 , this just goes to show 2 tuners achieving Similar results with 2 different strategies. Lower boost/more timing and higher boost/less timing.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lmao.

@mattdamon33 , this just goes to show 2 tuners achieving Similar results with 2 different strategies. Lower boost/more timing and higher boost/less timing.
i figuared with all the "which tuner is better" nonsense ive seen all over the place, this was a perfect example of similar results. Honestly my only issue with panda was my exhaust tone was slightly louder, but it could also be the whole ebay for life parts...who knows

·
Registered
325 Posts
i figuared with all the "which tuner is better" nonsense ive seen all over the place, this was a perfect example of similar results. Honestly my only issue with panda was my exhaust tone was slightly louder, but it could also be the whole ebay for life parts...who knows
The exhaust note changes between my 93 and E30 tune. It has to be timing differences.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts