Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, so a rock busted out one of my fog lamps. I just googled and found a ton of options and all price ranges. Is there a general consensus on stock vs aftermarket best bang for your buck? I do alot of night driving in rural areas, so an upgrade wouldn't be a bad thing. What are y'alls thoughts and recomendations?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey guys, so a rock busted out one of my fog lamps. I just googled and found a ton of options and all price ranges. Is there a general consensus on stock vs aftermarket best bang for your buck? I do alot of night driving in rural areas, so an upgrade wouldn't be a bad thing. What are y'alls thoughts and recomendations?
A rock took mine out too. Then a freak accident happened where a piece of that glass came out and pierced through my tire right where the sidewall meets the tread block. It couldn't be repaired... :(

I've looked at a few of them and the genuine FoMoCo parts seem to fit best, but there are probably better performing versions in the aftermarket. I'd just bite the bullet and get the genuine article... then put protectors on it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts