Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '14 FoST with a level intercooler with the hks bov, assuming this is the older one because of the way the BOV sits up against my bumper and doesn't allow it to fit properly, I know there are others but where has everyone shaved down? is their a write up or other threads? I've looked with no luck. Little help, please!

·
Registered
381 Posts
I have a '14 FoST with a level intercooler with the hks bov, assuming this is the older one because of the way the BOV sits up against my bumper and doesn't allow it to fit properly, I know there are others but where has everyone shaved down? is their a write up or other threads? I've looked with no luck. Little help, please!
You have to angle it just right for it not to bump, unfortunately I don't have the photos on me right now but one of the ones I took on my sale page had the angle I used.

Edit: I'll post it when I get home from work tonight.

·
Registered
381 Posts
And here is the picture I said I would post:

IMG_0377.jpg

At that angle I was clear of the bumper. Otherwise I was hitting the fog light bezel and pushing it out.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yes sir! XD but not as sweet as this one. But my builds is still going strong and having fun along the way

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
211 Posts

Just took a grinder to the inner bezel had to fit remove bumper multiple times but it's not that hard to get it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Just took a grinder to the inner bezel had to fit remove bumper multiple times but it's not that hard to get it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What year is your ST?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts