Ford Focus ST Forum banner

221 - 223 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
It has been a busy month but the car received some new parts and attended the first show of the season - and won!

Driven 2017 BTS 16.jpg

At Driven Calgary the ST4 ended up winning Best In Class: Ford Focus!

Driven Calgary 2017 94.jpg

As mentioned in the last post I had fitted a Mountune Lower Sport Spoiler, which was since colour-matched. While it was getting painted the Cup Spoilers were repainted as was the rear bumper (a snowblower may or may not have been run into it during winter...wasn't me though :crazy:) and I had the Accessport's spare faceplate painted too so I can switch out the silver one if/when I feel like it.

Hood release 1.jpg
23 EB throttle body 1.jpg

While the parts were off at the body shop and the car was stuck in the garage, I also tackled a few other little jobs; the 2.3L EB throttle body went in, I replaced the old Lamin-X on the fog lights, rerouted some wiring in the bay to clean it up, painted the hood release black (should have done that ages ago) and so forth.

Driven Calgary 2017 3.jpg

Looking ahead the car is still going to receive a new tune from Rebel Devil Customs, the symposer delete will be switched out (from gold Breedt to black COBB), and I recently picked up a 2015+ ST steering wheel that'll go in at some point too.

IAMTHESPEEDHUNTER Mustard.jpg

And, thanks to a friend, the car was seen on Speedhunters recently too. :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
This is a good looking STsedan. @Twenty Its been a while since your last post in here. Have you received any more special attention lately????

·
Registered
1 Posts
How did you even get all of those ST parts to fit ? I’m trying to do something similar with my 2015 Ford Focus se sedan but I don’t wanna go out and buy all these parts that won’t fit ya’know? How’d you do it ?

221 - 223 of 223 Posts