Ford Focus ST Forum banner

181 - 200 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
That's awesome mane. Can't wait to see it driving around!
Thanks! I'll be back at all of the weekly meets with it now that it's up and running.

Speaking of, after a week and a half and several hundred kilometers, it's still running perfectly. Boost makes everything more fun. :)

One thing I've been working on is collecting all of the signatures from everyone involved in making the swap a reality. I almost have all of them now!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
I'm mostly through all of the photos from Sunday School so I can now share these - we won!

Sunday School's awards are given out a bit differently than other shows in that there are no individual classes. What the judges deem to be the top 15 vehicles of the show take home the awards and the ST sedan took one this year! It was the perfect way to end what was an absolutely mad two weeks as we tore the car down and put it back together. :)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #187

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #188

·
Registered
1,763 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
Is it just me or is the exhaust tip pretty low? Mine is nested pretty well in the bumper.
It's because that tip was originally lined up with the previous valance the car wore. When the rest of the exhaust gets switched over to eglove's old system it'll be aligned properly for this valance.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
Not much has happened to the sedan recently apart from continued running and checking of all of the systems following the swap. It went on its first proper road trip over the weekend though and everything went perfectly well which is more good news. 3000+ kilometers now and so far, so good!

The only real change has been a slight update to the livery but that's about it. I'm just waiting to clear out more of Mario's old ST before buying more upgrades for this thing.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #193

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
AB Rides Shoot 1.jpg AB Rides shoot 3.jpg

The ST4 is getting a feature in an Alberta-based publication soon so today I went out to grab a few additional photos to go along with others that will be submitted for the article. I'll be sure to share it when it is published!

·
Registered
137 Posts
@Twenty I gotta say your car is awesome!!
I'm wondering how hard was it and what all did it take to get the st and se wiring working together?? Did you just swap the whole st wiring harness in or.....

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
@Twenty I gotta say your car is awesome!!
I'm wondering how hard was it and what all did it take to get the st and se wiring working together?? Did you just swap the whole st wiring harness in or.....
Thank you! The swap wasn't necessarily hard, just time consuming as the car had to be taken down very far. The articles will be going live soon on fifteen52's Project ST site, my site (officialthreetwenty.com), and some short videos are planned for YouTube as well.

As for the wiring, unfortunately I can't share any information there. Some custom work is required for the wiring and computers but under contract with Rebel Devil Customs I can't disclose any of it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thank you! The swap wasn't necessarily hard, just time consuming as the car had to be taken down very far. The articles will be going live soon on fifteen52's Project ST site, my site (officialthreetwenty.com), and some short videos are planned for YouTube as well.

As for the wiring, unfortunately I can't share any information there. Some custom work is required for the wiring and computers but under contract with Rebel Devil Customs I can't disclose any of it.
Thanks for the info!!

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #198
The ST swap posts are about to begin! For those who didn't know, the continued progression of the sedan as well as that of eglove's Fiesta ST are being documented over on Project-ST. Each car has had its introductory post and there are several more entries lined up to recap the work that both saw this season. Extra content will also be on my blog and the YouTube channel to share more of what has been done to the cars and why.

fifteen52: Project ST | Project Sriracha Introduction ? From Stock to Stage 3

Again, I need to note that the swap will not be shared in a step-by-step guide as I cannot share the exact how-to of the process, but the posts and videos should give some more insight into the procedure and give as much information as possible while honouring the non-disclosure agreement with RDC.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
Where did you get your cup spoilers painted at?
Stampede Collision in Springbank, just outside of the city. We go to them for all paintwork on our cars.

181 - 200 of 223 Posts