Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I know theres plenty of downpipe threads already but i had a question about a couple specific ones. I know for the most part all the catless downpipes are essentially the same except for maybe build quality and one or two other small details so i have been trying to look on the cheaper side. I was going to go with the depo but they are out of stock for over a month is what the owner told me so i was curious if anyone had any experience with the megan racing catless downpipe, the modern performance (MPx) budget catless downpipe or the whoosh motorsports catless downpipe. Thanks for the advice. Also, feel free to suggest any other well priced downpipes and your experience with them
--

·
Registered
5 Posts
Whoosh has the best for the price IMO
Megan racing catless from eBay is the cheapest option that isn’t complete garbage, the included gasket is garbage tho

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,972 Posts
I run the Depo catless DP. I have had nothing but positive results with it.

Reactions: ddfred

·
Super Moderator
10,074 Posts
For the money I would wait on the Depo; mine fit in place like a factory unit and it has the mount bracket that bolts up to the trans mount/chassis.

Reactions: Theguynamedguy

·
Registered
102 Posts
I like my Modern Performance (MPx) budget catless. Same this as their old 3" just cheaper now.

I think I paid $170 from ESP and it has a nice Vibrant gasket.

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST
167 Posts
I like my Modern Performance (MPx) budget catless. Same this as their old 3" just cheaper now.

I think I paid $170 from ESP and it has a nice Vibrant gasket.
I was just looking at this one the other week on their site (Modern Performance) and they sell it for $159 with free fedex shipping (hopefully pokey wont be your delivery driver)
A lot of my cobalt friends run their catback and have no issues so I'll assume and say the downpipe is a quality piece for the price.

Reactions: Habriant40 and 20XX
1 - 8 of 8 Posts