Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Kona Blue ST3
526 Posts
Those look awesome!

I'm surprised they're not that concave to be honest. My T7Rs are the same size/offset and while they don't have a deep concave face, they're more concave than these or the stock snowflakes.

Love the TRC kit on there too, looks really good.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Those look awesome!

I'm surprised they're not that concave to be honest. My T7Rs are the same size/offset and while they don't have a deep concave face, they're more concave than these or the stock snowflakes.

Love the TRC kit on there too, looks really good.
Yeah, I knew what I was getting with those specs, but they would have looked real good in 18x9.5. There is a slight concaveness but not noticeable, and you are right with the Premium wheels you can see them concave a bit. Overall still happy though as this was the style of wheel I was looking for.

Alloy wheel Tire Wheel Automotive tire Rim

Vehicle Alloy wheel Tire Wheel Automotive tire

·
Registered
2016 Kona Blue ST3
526 Posts
Yeah, I knew what I was getting with those specs, but they would have looked real good in 18x9.5. There is a slight concaveness but not noticeable, and you are right with the Premium wheels you can see them concave a bit. Overall still happy though as this was the style of wheel I was looking for.
18x9.5 would look great but way too much poke for me. I really like the way 8.5 +38 sits flush without poking out. These still look great though, and you can probably safely say you're the only ST rocking them!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
18x9.5 would look great but way too much poke for me. I really like the way 8.5 +38 sits flush without poking out. These still look great though, and you can probably safely say you're the only ST rocking them!
That's true, hopefully not for long though. I'd like to see someone take the plunge into the 18x9.5 :crazy:

CF Fender Flares might be next for me

·
Registered
127 Posts
Those look fantastic. I'm looking into what bronze wheels to put on my 16 TS ST2, these just went close to the top of the list right under Bremmer Kraft BR09s.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
That's true, hopefully not for long though. I'd like to see someone take the plunge into the 18x9.5 :crazy:

CF Fender Flares might be next for me
I was considering getting my Forgestar F14s in that size. However, after seeing that the Vivid ST has 19x10s I might even go for either 18x10 or even the full 19x10 with super deep concave.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts