Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
same gap as oem? How many miles on the stock plugs?? Tuned or not? Need more info....

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Did you do back to back runs with brand new oem plugs or is that a comparison to used/worn? Not that the oem plugs should be worn by much.

tappin

·
Registered
929 Posts
I really wish dropping in a set of plugs can provide almost 10hp/tq but many many miracle plugs has ruined the reputation for other many many miracle plugs lol. I would hate to see CFM's reputation go down the toilet because of some plugs hector.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
706 Posts
A lot of positive reviews on these over on the ecoboost f150 forums. One guy picked up like 30hp, but their plugs are known for not coming gapped correctly from the factory and needing to be re gapped often.

Are these a step coler than stock or the same? How many miles are they expected to last?

·
Registered
191 Posts
I know to most this means nothing but I'm Mustang guy and I get all my work done at Lamotta Performance because I trust the owner Jake's judgment on parts if it's **** or bs he will say it and doesn't hold back on anything lol that's why he's been in the business/industry for so long and also why I trust him with my car and hard earned money. Anyways I was at his shop last week and he said he was amazed by these plugs and he normally doesn't believe in stuff like this but he says these plugs really work he put them in his own ecoboost f150 and gained a decent amount of power and tq as well. So here within the next couple weeks I will try a set out myself.

·
Banned
2,700 Posts

·
Banned
2,700 Posts
I know to most this means nothing but I'm Mustang guy and I get all my work done at Lamotta Performance because I trust the owner Jake's judgment on parts if it's **** or bs he will say it and doesn't hold back on anything lol that's why he's been in the business/industry for so long and also why I trust him with my car and hard earned money. Anyways I was at his shop last week and he said he was amazed by these plugs and he normally doesn't believe in stuff like this but he says these plugs really work he put them in his own ecoboost f150 and gained a decent amount of power and tq as well. So here within the next couple weeks I will try a set out myself.
Hmmmmmm. Who do you work for?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Lmao I don't work for anybody actually work for a ford dealership I am a salesman and it's funny you say that every chance you get you talk about how almighty your mountune springs are somebody could ask about what coffee is better and you'll say Mountune lol so who do you work for?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Plugs alone cannot create horsepower. Coils maybe. Not plugs.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts